Reporting to the President and/or Board of Directors. This position is responsible for the
record keeping and the oversight of the organization’s financial transactions.
- Provide monthly financial reports to the board
- Assist the President in developing budget
- Provide quarterly reports to the COB/ board
- Responsible for account reconciliations, general ledgers, and “checks signing”
- Ensure checks are supported by an approved invoice and two signatures
- Ensure the financial integrity of the organization