Reporting to the Board of Directors. This position serves as key leadership team, and an active participant in making key decisions.
- Prepare and preside the organization’s monthly Board of Directors meetings
- Lead the organization’s monthly General Membership Meetings
- Oversee the VPs of Management, Membership, Individual Development,
Communication, and Community, as well as the treasurer and the secretary.
- Help in the appointment of non –elected directors
- Prepare the organization annual budget and submit a quarterly financial report to the board.
- Handle the day-to day administrative affairs of the organization.
- Report to the state and national organizations.
To be eligible for this position, the ideal candidate must be a member of the Omaha Jaycees for at least one year and have served in a VP capacity for the organization.