Become a Member!
Joining the Omaha Jaycees is a great way to have fun, develop relationships, and make a difference in the Omaha community.
The benefits of individual membership include:
- Networking with other emerging leaders in Omaha who share similar interests and desires to see the city improve
- Access to other young professionals and Omaha businesses
- Engage with community leaders and organizations, research, discuss, and provide input on the critical issues that impact our local community
- Opportunity to create, coordinate, and execute projects in the city that are important to you
- Invitations to join Omaha Jaycees’ committees to plan and execute events and programming
- Entrance to monthly social events at no charge
- Exclusive access to Omaha Jaycees member-only quarterly outings (i.e. sporting events, catered dinners, concerts, tours, etc.)
- Free or discounted pricing to Omaha Jaycees ticketed events (Beer & Bacon, TOYO)
- Exclusive opportunity to be featured in our email newsletter
Membership is $75 per year.
Originally from Raymore, Missouri, Mindy came to Omaha to attend Grace University and earn her Bachelors of Science degree with an emphasis in Psychology. Upon graduating in 2004, Mindy moved home to Missouri to pursue real estate. It wasn’t long after earning her real estate license there that she made the decision to return to Omaha where she has now built an incredible career.
As a realtor with RE/MAX Results, Mindy finds pleasure in making her clients real estate dreams become a reality. Mindy has serviced the residential markets throughout the last 15 years by listing homes to representing buyers and sellers to helping people relocate in and out of the Greater Omaha area. She is proud and grateful for her tenure in the industry as she understands that being self-employed isn’t always an easy undertaking and the realtor market experiences high turnover.
Mindy has been a member of the Omaha Jaycees for the last 5 years. She joined the Jaycees for the opportunity to network with other young professionals and to participate in service activities around the city that she loves so much. Mindy appreciates the environment and the connections to others who are passionate about making a difference. She says “You never know what new connection is around the corner and how you might be able to utilize the relationships made.”
Mindy’s desire to serve doesn’t stop with the Jaycees. She is an active volunteer at The Hope Center for Kids and the Director of the Heartland Women’s Network. The Heartland Women’s Network is an organization committed to providing the structure women in the Heartland need in order to grow professionally and personally. In her free time, she enjoys cooking for and with her friends.