Become a Member!
Joining the Omaha Jaycees is a great way to have fun, develop relationships, and make a difference in the Omaha community.
The benefits of individual membership include:
- Networking with other emerging leaders in Omaha who share similar interests and desires to see the city improve
- Access to other young professionals and Omaha businesses
- Engage with community leaders and organizations, research, discuss, and provide input on the critical issues that impact our local community
- Opportunity to create, coordinate, and execute projects in the city that are important to you
- Invitations to join Omaha Jaycees’ committees to plan and execute events and programming
- Entrance to monthly social events at no charge
- Exclusive access to Omaha Jaycees member-only quarterly outings (i.e. sporting events, catered dinners, concerts, tours, etc.)
- Free or discounted pricing to Omaha Jaycees ticketed events (Beer & Bacon, TOYO)
- Exclusive opportunity to be featured in our email newsletter
Membership is $75 per year.
Nathan Jones owns and operates Assurance Business Solutions. Assurance Business Solutions is a specialty recruiting firm based in Omaha, NE. Originally from Manhattan, Kansas, Nathan moved to the Omaha area to pursue higher education. He is an alumni of Midland University where he received his degree in business administration.
Seeking to be involved and active in a community organization that gives back, Nathan joined the Omaha Jaycees in 2014. He is currently serving his second year as President for the Jaycees and has held a variety of leadership roles. Nathan credits the organization for providing an unexplainable amount of opportunities ranging from personal growth to event coordination to leadership and everything in-between. He enjoys expanding his worldviews by seeking creative ways to connect with people of various beliefs, backgrounds, and experiences.
Nathan and his wife, Abbey, are proud parents to twin girls. For him, being a dad is one of the most exciting and rewarding aspects of his life. As Nathan continues to look for new opportunities and ways to teach and interact with his daughters, he is proud to be creating a fulfilling life. On the side, Nathan is a soccer referee which he credits for keeping him in shape and forming great friendships. Soccer is a game that will forever be close to his heart.