Beer & Bacon Festival enters its 7th year in 2019, acting as a social fundraiser to support the mission of the Omaha Jaycees. The Jaycees are Omaha’s longest standing young professional group and positively impact the community in a variety of ways. The proceeds from the festival allow for the Jaycees to continue to do good work and a portion feeds into a grant which is offered to non-profits in Omaha in need of funding to apply for.
Attendees can expect a variety of beer and food selections, live music, and all that the Capitol Entertainment District has to offer including football games on the big screen in the courtyard. The first 1,000 ticket purchasers are awarded a commemorative mug, custom to the year of the event. Our event acts as a qualifying event for the World Food Championships presented by the Food Network, with chefs creating a bacon-themed dish to be judged by our guest panel of judges. These dishes will be available to attendees, while supplies last. So come out and enjoy a beautiful Saturday afternoon in October while supporting a great cause!
- Opportunity to market/promote your brand to 2,500+ attendees
- We are the Nebraska Qualifying Event for the World Food Championships – 4 competitors last year
- 65+ beers represented
- Festival feel with live music and guest panel of judges
- Opportunity to give back – benefits two local non-profits every year (Ronald McDonald House, WWFS, Omaha Jaycees, Cerebral Palsy Foundation of NE, etc.)
- Branding opportunity for you and your cause/brand to not only 2,500+ attendees but also all of our social media partners
- First 1,000 Attendees get a unique event mug
- 65+ beers to taste and enjoy
- Bacon-themed food options from various vendors
- Live music and entertainment
- Support local the Omaha Jaycees and other non-profits and philanthropic efforts in Omaha