For over 84 years, the Omaha Jaycees has honored individuals between the ages of 21 and 40 who show exemplary commitment to improving the Omaha community through selfless acts of kindness while excelling in their professional careers.
As in the past, this year’s winners were nominated by their peers, submitted an in-depth application, interviewed with a panel of nine judges and were ultimately selected as a 2016 TOYO! Award winner.
Congratulations to this year’s Ten Outstanding Young Omahans!
- Chinh Doan, KETV NewsWatch 7
- Ryan Ellis, P.J. Morgan Real Estate
- Leslie Fischer, Together A Greater Good (TAGG)
- Kasey Hesse, Gallup
- Megan Hunt, Hello Holiday
- Sheena Kennedy, Live Well Omaha Kids
- Emiliano Lerda, Justice For Our Neighbors of Omaha
- Clifton McEvoy, The Buford Foundation
- Emily Poeschl, University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Tony Vargas, Omaha Healthy Kids Alliance and Omaha Public Schools Board
Follow the Ten Outstanding Young Omahans! Awards on Facebook to learn more about this year's winners and the Awards Banquet.